International HR Advisor
Our HR advisor is responsible for supporting and enhancing the vision, company values and talent strategy of Fellowmind. In this role, you support HR Managers and Directors in each region to evolve the operating model as a consultant and subject matter expert. As Fellowmind’s HR advisor you facilitate broad HR initiatives, manage programs and projects, and work with a team of subject matter experts to support the International HR strategy.
- Lead and support the continued evolution of HR within the International Operating Model and strategic growth plans.
- Advocate Fellowmind’s culture and values and be an ambassador for the HR function overall.
- Responsible for implementing an aligned people / talent strategy that delivers on the goals of Fellowmind. Effectively communicate, stand behind and execute the HR strategy.
- Help shape and drive implementation of the People agenda supporting the Regional Companies and Fellowmind vision and strategy.
- Build the business partner relationship with local HR management and advise on all people related issues, such as Recruitment, Talent Management, Organizational Management, Retention and Employee Engagement.
- Develop and drive the implementation of and participation in Fellowmind wide programs including but not limited to engagement surveys, (future) leadership, personal development, young talents, data analysis and vitality.
- Measure success of the HR initiatives, and identify ways to improvement upon the current methods, processes and thinking.
- Bring experience and expertise to help the leadership team make decisions about succession planning, leadership development and moving talent around the organization.
- Support and work with local HR Managers on long term workforce and talent plan to identify sources of talent and mobility opportunities in a way that benefits both the individual, the underlying companies and Fellowmind.
- Work collaboratively across the People teams within the companies by sharing best practices to improve effectiveness across HR functions.
- Implementation of HR services, policies, and programs within the holding company.
What you bring in experience & qualifications
- University degree in HR, Psychology or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of HR Consulting and/or experience as a HR Business Partner in an international company
- Ability to translate our business strategy into talent imperatives that deliver on the Fellowmind vision
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented
- Open minded with the ability to listen to others
- Collaborative with a consultative approach
- Strong program- and project management skills and hands-on mentality
- Inclusive and culturally sensitive
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, fast paced & flexible.
- Willing to travel across Europe.
- English: Fluent, written and oral
This role will be based in Barneveld, The Netherlands and reports to the COO.
What We Bring
Beyond a competitive salary, working at Fellowmind brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that is characterized by being personal, acting with courage, doing things together and being serious about fun; an international work environment; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch.
Our team envisions the future of digital transformation from a different perspective. We see connections between people at the core of a digital future. Technology should be the enabler of meaningful connections. First, this is about making digital interactions feel more human, intuitive, and more personal. Secondly, thanks to automation, people can spend less time working on repetitive and manual tasks. So they can use digital technology to create time and space to have more valuable and meaningful connections. We went from being a technology provider implementing IT-systems, to a company taking organizations along the journey of digital transformation, making people enjoy working with technology and make technology work for them.
People are central to everything Fellowmind does. We believe that by putting people at the core, we enable them to bring their talent to the world. And when people flourish, business flourishes. For us, it is of great importance that we provide our employees a meaningful career, where they develop their talents and pursue their passion.
Our company has ~1,000 employees across four European countries and a combined turnover of 125 million euro. The strategic vision is to deploy a balanced portfolio of Microsoft Business Applications and Digital Workplace technology over the next five years, supported by a multinational workforce of 2,500. Our team works for a wide range of industries and sectors, including manufacturing, financial services, public sector, agriculture and all aspects of professional services.
We are curious about your talents and ambitions and we would like to give you the opportunity to develop these together! We would love to know what you are looking for in a job, so we ask you to send your CV and letter of motivation, in which you show us why you are the HR Advisor we are looking for. You can send the documents to Debbie Alders, our Strategy Director at Debbie.Alders@fellowmindcompany.com. If there is a match, we will make an appointment in order to get to know each other!