Just imagine – as our new Brand Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing creative projects & brand initiatives. You build engaging campaigns and experiences for our customers and target audiences. Together with the marketing team, you’re dedicated to grow the awareness and consideration of the Fellowmind brand in our key markets. Sounds like a dream job?
In this role, you brief and evolve concepts into fully developed marketing- and communication execution plans. You will deliver high impact brand assets, working across the marketing matrix.
You will the one that ensures inspiration and consistency in communications and the application of the brand values internally and across multiple touch points.
As part of the Marketing team, you are keen to drive Fellowmind’s ambition to become ‘the leading partner for Microsoft Business Applications and Digital Workplace’. You bring your experience and skills to the role, as well as to innovate in a fast paced and changing environment to create have maximum impact for the organization and the visibility of Fellowmind.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define & deliver brand campaigns across varied touch points, working across different marketing channels to deliver a coordinated, impactful campaign, which enhances the customer experience and engagement.
- Deliver and lead the development of brand campaigns and specific projects from briefing to delivery of marketing communication assets working closely with the other members in the international marketing team.
- Lead the evaluation of the campaigns and/ or projects; report on results from the different channels, performance on set kpi’s, formulate recommendations moving forward.
- Brief and evolve concepts into fully developed marketing- and communication plans.
- Brief creative agencies and other third party suppliers.
- Serve as the main contact point for all marketing channels on campaign executions
- Own the brand guidelines and be the ‘brand owner’
What You Bring To The Table
- You are a creative thinker, with a proven track record of delivering innovative and creative content campaigns;
- With your advanced communication and interpersonal skills you are able to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team. You’re also able to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects forward where processes can be challenged and improved; bring excellent skills in Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Managing and prioritizing multiple campaigns/projects and deliverables with hard deadlines and on budget is what you love doing;
- You’re detail-oriented and hands-on, without losing sight of the strategic objectives.
- Digital Marketing is your second nature.
- Add a Bachelor or Master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience as a brand manager and you have our full attention.
Finally, are you a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What We Bring To The Table
Beyond a competitive salary, working at Fellowmind brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that is characterized by being personal, acting with courage, doing things together and being serious about fun; an international work environment; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch.
Our team envisions the future of digital transformation from a different perspective. We see connections between people at the core of a digital future. Technology should be the enabler of meaningful connections. First, this is about making digital interactions feel more human, intuitive, and more personal. Secondly, thanks to automation, people can spend less time working on repetitive and manual tasks. So they can use digital technology to create time and space to have more valuable and meaningful connections. We went from being a technology provider implementing IT-systems, to a company taking organizations along the journey of digital transformation, making people enjoy working with technology and make technology work for them.
People are central to everything Fellowmind does. We believe that by putting people at the core, we enable them to bring their talent to the world. And when people flourish, business flourishes. For us, it is of great importance that we provide our employees a meaningful career, where they develop their talents and pursue their passion.
Our company has ~1,000 employees across four European countries and a combined turnover of 125 million euro. The strategic vision is to deploy a balanced portfolio of Microsoft Business Applications and Digital Workplace technology over the next five years, supported by a multinational workforce of 2,500. Our team works for a wide range of industries and sectors, including manufacturing, financial services, public sector, agriculture and all aspects of professional services.
We are curious about your talents and ambitions and we would like to give you the opportunity to develop these together! We would love to know what you are looking for in a job, so we ask you to send your CV and letter of motivation, in which you show us why you are the Brand Manager we are looking for. If there is a match, we will make an appointment in order to get to know each other! You can send the documents to Gert Jansen, our Group Marketing Manager at Gert.Jansen@fellowmindcompany.com. If there is a match, we will make an appointment in order to get to know each other!