Profit from Projects
Build trusted customer relationships by delivering outstanding project experiences. Project Service Automation empowers you to deliver profitable projects on time and within budget while increasing employee productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation delivers a cloud-based project management application that keeps each step of the project moving forward, and each employee involved in the process working productively. Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation enables businesses to build – and validate – customer relationships by leveraging intelligent and intuitive tools.
Project Planning and Billing
Establish a solid foundation for each project your team is about to initiate with Project Service Automation’s user-friendly project planning tools. Provide project managers complete control over the customer billing process.
- Create estimates, quotes, and contracts with ease, allowing your team to effectively plan – and efficiently execute – each phase of the work.
- Allow project managers to view, approve, or reject job costs from a single location.
- Create and send via email and on the web.
- Easily record and access all the financial data related to a project – project costs, unbilled revenue, and invoices –through business analytics or financial management systems.
Resource Allocation and Scheduling
Getting the right resources to the right job at the right time is crucial to upholding project progress.
- Identify the right people for the job based on their qualifications and availabilities.
- Resource utilization and forecasting metrics provide visibility into resource usage and availability.
Time and Expense Management
Allow employees to easily record time and expenses for each project they’re working on via desktop, web, and mobile apps, and their managers to quickly and easily approve items.
- Process flows can be easily configured and deployed, creating standardized entry and approval processes that make time and expense management a breeze for all team members involved.